Blend from Northern India: organic and fragrant spices, appreciated for its light taste and for stimulating vitality
Tandoori is an Indian cuisine classic, with endless possibilities. Organic Tandoori from Ayur-Vana is a mild and fragrant blend of organic spices, strictly selected. Tandoori is particuarly appreciated for its light taste as well as for its stimulating properties.
Add some Tandoori from Ayur-Vana to the cooking water of your rice to season it, or mix it with your pan-fried vegetables to flavour them.
Tomato*, Coriander*, Cumin*, Lemon*, Fenugreek*, Onion*, fine salt, Mace*, Garlic*, Turmeric*, Ginger*, Mild Spain pepper*, Clove*, Cinnamon*, Bay*.
High-quality, glass bottle containing 45g of spices blend
Tandoori suits the 3 Doshas.
*Products from organic farming, certified by Ecocert FR-BIO-01
Vegetables Biryani perfumed with Tandoori
Easy - Preparation : 25 mn - For 4 people
- 3 teaspoons of Tandoori from Ayur-Vana
- Fresh vegetables blend (i.e.: cauliflowers, carrots, green beans, peas, green chillies)
- Basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack
- Steam the vegetables
- In a pan or a wok, blend olive oil and Tandoori from Ayur-vana
- Add the rice and sauté for a few minutes
- At the end of cooking, add the steamed vegetables and let them soak in the rice/spices blend for a few minutes
- Serve hot