Three berries: different white and black Indian peppers for a deliciously hot blend
Pippali from Ayur-Vana brings together all the subtleties of the different Indian peppers for a deliciously hot blend.
Used to tickle the taste buds and stimulate digestion, Pippali from Ayur-Vana is a strict selection of organic peppers and a great addition to a wide range of meals. According to your taste, you can add more or less of Pippali to your dishes, not matter which cooking mode is chosen. It will enhance each ingredient's flavour in your recipe.
Ingredients: Black pepper*, White pepper*, pink berry*
*Products from organic farming, certified by Ecocert FR-BIO-01
High-quality, glass bottle containing 50g of spices blend.
Recommended for Vata and Kapha, Pippali slightly warms Pitta
Easy - Preparation : 10 mn
- 3 teaspoons of Pippali blend from Ayur-Vana
- 30 cl of vegetable broth (half a stock cube or a full teaspoon of vegetable concentrate)
- 10 cl of cognac or cider
- 10 cl of soya cream
- Crush the grains.
- Pour into a pot along with the cognac or cider, bring to boil and let boil for about 2 min.
- Add vegetable broth and reduce for 5 min.
- Add fresh double cream and reduce until the sauce becomes smoother.
- Serve with vegetables for a unique and original taste.