Organic Kari Madras
Hot curry: a subtle association of spices, chilli and pepper to help digestion.
Kari is a subtle association of Indian spices. Known in the West as Curry, many different preparations can be found.
This Kari Madras from Ayur-Vana is a hot blend that will spice up your dishes. Strictly selected, it contains, in addition to the other spices, chilli and black pepper which support digestion.
To get its full flavour, add some Kari Madras to your simmered vegetables in a pan or a wok: it will enhance their taste and will turn the most simple dish into a real culinary journey.
Ingredients: Coriander*, Turmeric*, Cayenne pepper*, Cumin*, Fenugreek*, Mustard*, Black pepper*, Garlic*, Fennel*, fine salt.
*Products from organic farming, certified by Ecocert FR-BIO-01
High-quality, glass bottle containing 45g of spices blend
Kari suits the 3 Doshas.
Kari madras okra*
*a kind of small zucchini. You can use zucchinis to cook this recipe.
Easy - Preparation : 25 min - For 6 people
- 6 tablespoons of Organic Kari Madras from Ayur-Vana (adjust according to your taste)
- Okra 400g
- ½ tablespoon of Caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 or 2 chilli(es)
- Wash the okras, dry them thoroughly and cut the ends
- Wash the tomatoes and dice them
- Rinse the chillies
- Mix in a bowl the Kari Madras, sugar and lemon juice
- In a wok, heat the oil
- Pour the spices batter and fry for 2 minutes, just long enough to add the okras
- Cover the wok and cook on low heat for 15 minutes
- Check the okras’ cooking process regularly
- Decorate with the diced tomatoes and 1 or 2 chilli(es) which will be added after cooking
You can replace the okras by the same quantity of zucchinis